, ,

Who am I?

13:37





It's about 2 am in the morning, a half empty glass of cola sits right besides me. My computerscreen is glaring harshly and brightly right in my face, I rub my eyes. I've seen every episode of Gossip Girl, America's Next Top Model and Project Runway. But I just can't stop, no matter what I do, I just can't stop watching these shows. At the time, I did not know exactly what facinated me, but now I know it was the fashion, the glitz and the grandour of it all. Then YouTube took over, fashion blogger, makeup gurus, I had even more to feed my vain soul with.


I found myself dreaming away to a life where I could live like that too, I never thought it was possible. I have waited so many years trainging myself, learning the trade I admired so much, but never having the confidence to blog or talk about my own style.

For those years I was an anonymous fashion "blogger" on tumblr. But that changes now, to anyone who reads this, I hope you might bookmark this blog or even share it. I have many things in store for you all.

Love Nathalie

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Popular Posts